- Once you have purchased a ticket, we will not issue a refund unless the performance is cancelled.
- Tickets may not be re-sold for gain. This will invalidate the ticket.
- Proof of eligibility may be required for concessionary tickets to gain admission to the performance.
- We reserve the right to change the prices of unsold tickets and introduce and remove discounts, special offers and concessions at our discretion.
- We reserve the right to change the programme and substitute artistes where circumstances require.
- It is forbidden to record (either audio or video) any part of any performance unless specifically authorised to do so.
- No photography or video equipment is allowed in any performance with exception to the Theatre’s equipment, or through prior arrangement with the Theatre and performers. It is also prohibited to take photographs with any mobile device such as a phone or tablet.
- We reserve the right to refuse admission.
Reserving Tickets and Refunds
Reserved tickets are to be paid for and collected within five days. We cannot guarantee the reservation after this period. Tickets are non-refundable. We will do our best to exchange tickets for a more suitable performance of the film or show, although this cannot be guaranteed.
Purchasing Tickets Online
Following making your online purchase and to ensure a trouble free experience at the Theatre, please make a note of your order number. The order number can be found on your printable confirmation or you may show the confirmation on any mobile device such as a phone or tablet.
- We offer a free ticket to every production for every 10 tickets bought. Remember also that you can save more during the year by becoming a Friend of the Theatre. (Enquire at the Box Office for further information).
- For a child ticket, you must be under 18 on the date of the performance. Children under 2 years go free.
- For a student ticket, you must be in full-time education on the date of the performance.
- For a senior ticket, you must be aged 60 or over on the date of the performance. Seniors who are Friends of the Theatre also get an additional discount.
- Carers accompanying a registered disabled person to a performance go free if registered with the Hynt scheme. – Hyperlink i Hynt
- We reserve the right to introduce and discontinue concessions at our discretion. Concessions may not be available for all performances.
- Offers are subject to availability.
- The promotion applies only to the event clearly stated in the offer, and excludes any other offer or event.
- A valid voucher or promotional code must be produced at the time of purchase in order for the offer to be valid.
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer and applies to full-priced tickets unless otherwise stated.
- The offer cannot be used retrospectively on tickets already purchased.
- No cash alternative will be offered.
- Theatr Felinfach’s standard terms and conditions of purchase, sale and entry apply.
A great gift for family or friends! Available in various amounts and can be bought through the Box Office.
Gift vouchers cannot be exchanged for money.
Box Office Opening Hours
The Box Office is open from 08:45am – 5:00pm Monday to Friday and until 4:30pm on a Friday.
An answer-phone service is available out of office hours.
Online booking is available 24 hours a day at - www.theatrfelinfach.cymru
Theatr Felinfach is accessible to all.
In order to minimise disturbance to other customers and performers, latecomers may be asked to wait until a convenient moment before being allowed into the auditorium. No refund will be given for customers who miss parts of performances due to lateness.
Keep in Touch
To ensure that you’re a step ahead with the latest news and information, LIKE and FOLLOW us on Facebook and Twitter. Sign-up to receive our e-newsletter which will be sent out intermittently to all Friends of the Theatre.
Photography and Video
No photography or video equipment is allowed in any performance, with exception to the Theatre’s own equipment and / or through prior permission from the Theatre staff and performers.